- Designed for AR/VR systems.
- Pan resolution 1.6 million counts per rev.
- Tilt resolution 1.0 million counts per rev.
- Removeable encoder housing.
- Wide payload range 2-21kg (4.4-46.2lbs).
- 7 selectable drag positions (pan and tilt) + 0.
- 16 position CB PlusTM counterbalance system.
- Quick release, 120mm sliding camera platform with standard camera plate (euro).
- Modular base allows for D100 bowl (incl.) or D150 bowl (opt.) Mitchell base (Opt.) (pictured).
- Optional second pan handle mount.
- Side mounting points for viewfinders and accessories.
The Arrowfx provides the user precise pan and tilt coordinates through seperated (pan and tilt) outputs. These outputs can be coupled with other equipment data to provide augmented visual effects during broadcast and production.
The Arrowfx has been designed to suit a wide range of cameras, lenses and accessories as demanded by ENG, EFP, Studio and Field OB setups.
The robust design and construction of the Arrowfx fluid head offers maximum stability, accuracy and durability and includes precision ball bearing mounted fluid drag plate system in the pan and tilt assembly to deliver true fluid drag performance over the entire temperature and payload range.
The fluid drag and the counterbalance system were designed to provide excellent control and repeatability and offer progressive equal increments of drag and torque.
The Arrowfx fluid head also offers illuminated single control location for operating pan-tilt, counterbalance and viewing bubble level.