4 Input professional HD digital video switcher
The Datavideo SE-650 is a small, costeffective, professional HD digital video switcher. It offers two HD-SDI and two HDMI inputs that support video formats up-to 1080P.
It features two HDMI outputs and a user assignable HD-SDI output. The SE-650 is the perfect device for small scale video production using professional cameras and HDMI equipment. The SE-650 also features an audio mixer with microphone and unbalanced RCA audio inputs.
Advanced tools include Chromakey, Luma key, PiP, wipe generator, still store and tally.
- 4 Input professional HD digital video switcher
- Inputs: 2 x HD-SDI x 2 | 2 x HDMI
- Outputs: 1 x HD-SDI | 2 x HDMI
- Any Input can be used as a Frame store (Stills Store)
- Assignable Outputs: Program (w/ DSK) | Clean Program (w/o DSK) | Clean Preview (w/o DSK) | Multiview
- Frame Sync on each input
- Flexible Mix/Effects Processor with 1 Upstream Keyer, supporting Chromakey & Linear/ Luma Key
- 1 Upstream PIP, supporting Chromakey & Luma Key
- Wipe Generator: 32 Wipe Patterns, including Circle & Heart - Borders & Softness Control
- Full M/E Preview function
- Logo insertion (Animation logo, X/Y size)
- XPT (Cross Point Assignment)
- Tally Output
- 6 Channel Audio Mixer
- Audio inputs: 2 x RCA Analogue (L/R) | 2 x Microphone
- Audio outputs: 2 x RCA Analogue (L/R) | 1 x Stereo headphone mini Jack
- Audio em-bedded function
- Multi-language support