Tripodkit in Carbon fiber with ballhead K-20X mounted. Small and extremely lightweighted, perfect when you travel and when you need to carry your equipment a lot.
- Legs can be folded up 180° for extra compactness
- The center column can be inverted for unusual low angle shots
- For speed and convenience, each leg has an automatic leg angle lock mechanism
- Short center column is supplied for low angle or macro shooting
- 3 position leg angle for uneven terrain
- Carbon fiber
- Retractable spike feet for outdoor photography
- For easy storage and transport, the tripod can fold as small as 34cm - about the size of a 2L water bottle - and weighs as little as 1,65kg (with ballhead on)!
- The TX Series tripod has a uniquely designed leg mechanism that allows you to move the legs up 180°. This allows the tripod to be folded significantly smaller than comparably sized tripods with conventional leg designs. Simply depress the leg angle lock and invert the legs 180°. An added advantage is that you can keep a ball head on the tripod and it will still fit in the compact case.
||Max height without center column
||Lernght when folded