Powerful, light and multifunctional.
- 75mm ball levelling.
- Perfect for payloads to 0-12kg (26.4bs).
- 15+0 CB Plus selectable counterbalance positions.
- Ergonomically located CB Plus switch.
- 3+0 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag.
- Positive selection radial ring controls.
- 2-stage fast toggle adjustment legs.
- Durable black anodised alloy tubing.
- Comes with on ground spreader and rubber feet.
- Comes with 2-stage tripod bag.
- 3 year warranty.
The 3702 CX6 Toggle 2-stage (alloy) tripod system combines the CX6 fluid head and cost-effective yet extremely stable 420G Toggle tripod with ground spreader. Designed to adapt to your shooting needs for camera rigs from 0kg to 12kg. Whether it’s ENG, soft news, documentary or filmmaking, the CX6 is a versatile, powerful head with outstanding performance. With advanced fluid drag, radial control rings and quick release side loading platform the CX6 is fast to set up, smooth and precise.
The CX6 employs CB PlusTM technology providing 16 positions of counterbalance and, with 3+0 levels of Miller’s unrivalled fluid drag, 60mm of camera plate travel, you can quickly tune to your tripod configuration for perfect camera control.
The CX6 is matched with the 2-stage Toggle (alloy) tripod and on ground spreader to yield a height range 560-1730mm (22-68"), offer positive toggle leg locks and the stability of a ground spreader.