- Affordable, Stable, Robust.
- 100mm ball levelling.
- Perfect for payloads to 0-16kg (35.2bs).
- 15+0 CB Plus selectable counterbalance positions.
- Ergonomically located CB Plus switch.
- 5+0 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag.
- High speed independent 2-stage dual leg locks.
- Durable black anodised alloy tubing.
- Comes with ground spreader.
- Comes with 2-stage tripod bag.
- 3 year warranty.
The 3776 CX18 Sprinter II 2-stage (alloy) tripod system with a robust 100mm ball levelling fluid head designed for users needing the stability that comes with 100mm tripods, cost effectively.
CX18 employs CB Plus technology providing 16 positions of counterbalance and 5+0 levels of pan and tilt settings of Miller's fluid drag with 60mm of camera plate travel, enabling you to easily select the perfect settings to match your configuration for ultimate camera control.
The CX18 is matched with the 2 stage Sprinter II (alloy) tripod and the stability of a ground spreader.