- Compact, lightweight, dependable.
- Consistent fluid drag performance in extreme environments.
- 2 selectable positions of counterbalance.
- Perfect for camera payloads to 2-5kg (4.4-11lbs).
- Integrated 75mm bowl.
- 1-stage fast toggle adjustment legs.
- Durable black anodised alloy tubing.
- Comes with above ground spreader and rubber feet.
- Comes with 1-stage tripod bag.
- 3 year warranty.
The 3015 Toggle AIR system is light weight, quick to set up and delivers outstandingly smooth pans and tilts. For that fast action set-up the dual position counterbalance plus 60mm camera plate travel enables quick and easy balancing in both standard and heavier camera configurations. Whatever your application the AIR will always impress.
The Air fluid head is a professional, robust head used extensively by broadcasters such as the BBC, UK and ABC, Australia for news gathering. The Air head housing is made of durable alloy and comes with a three year full manufactures warranty. It is designed and constructed using the same techniques quality components and material as the more expensive professional heads in the Miller range. It is made to last and can easily serviced.
The AIR fluid head is matched with the LW Toggle tripod (alloy) with above ground spreader makes for the most traditional AIR system in the AIR range, the positive Toggle locks mean quick set-ups while the rubber feet mean the system can be used over any terrain.