Compact, light and versatile.
- 75mm ball levelling.
- Perfect for payloads to 0-8kg (17.6lbs).
- 15+0 CB Plus selectable counterbalance positions.
- Ergonomically located CB Plus switch.
- 3+0 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag.
- Positive selection radial ring controls.
- 2-stage fast toggle adjustment legs.
- Durable black anodised alloy tubing.
- Comes with on ground spreader.
- Comes with 2-stage tripod bag.
- 3 year warranty.
The 3704 CX2 Toggle 2-stage (alloy) tripod system is designed for “on the go” creative professionals needing a versatile and affordable solution with uncompromised performance. Whether you shoot with a mirrorless camera, DSLR, mid-sized cine-rig or an ENG camera, CX2 is capable of balancing payloads from 0kg to 8kg. It features advanced precision fluid drag, intuitive controls, and fast set-up.
The CX2 employs CB PlusTM technology providing 16 positions of counterbalance and, with 3+0 settings of Miller’s unrivalled fluid drag coupled with 60mm of camera plate travel, you can easily select the perfect set-up to match your configuration for ultimate camera control.
The CX2 is matched with the 2-stage Toggle (alloy) tripod and on-ground spreader to provide a large height range 560-1730mm (22-68.1"), positive leg toggle locks and quick pack down.